Monday, November 7, 2011

Eid Al-Adha

Yesterday we celebrated Eid and since DH doesn't want me to travel, we celebrated in Kajang. One of the perks of carrying embryos in my tummy :P Mama made pulut and bought lemang but I was a bit hesitant to have some. Some people say I shouldn't have pulut at this early stage and I prefer to be safe than sorry.

We went to visit Eon's family in Langat. They're like me and DH's adopted family and the minute I told Eon and her sister Kak Inn that I'm pregnant the tears started to follow. In that moment I realized how many people have been wishing and hoping for this miracle to happen and I'm truly blessed to have all these people in my life.

I couldn't ask for more this Eid except for my embryos to keep growing and keep holding on. We still have a long way to go. 244 days according to Baby Center :D I have a feeling that we're gonna see more than one sac next week at out appointment but I could be wrong. Even if there is only one I am thankful to the Almighty for this blessing. Salam Eid Al-Adha everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment