When I told DH about the stims he told me to ask the Dr whether we should get them now or wait. So I asked and she said to get them now. And even then DH was hesitant to get them and told me to wait for the scan on Wednesday. By this time I was getting really annoyed. I didn't want to wait till AF arrives in full flow to get the stims. I really don't want to rush this. So I told him fine, if he wasn't going to call the nurse to order the stims I'll do it myself. Seeing that he had already pissed me off I think he felt a little guilty so he called the nurse. While he was talking to the nurse to place our order it suddenly dawned on me why he was hesitant to get the stims. He was actually hoping that I'd get pregnant naturally! I wanted to laugh but didn't have the heart to. Knowing my past and my inability to conceive (come on, we've been trying for a baby for 9 friggin' years) I really didn't think that it's possible.
He told me that the nurse will call him on Friday to confirm our order. I think he was a bit relieved coz that would mean that we will getting the stims only after my scan LOL.
So anyway we'll be going to the clinic this Wednesday just to make sure that everything is ok, and I guess we'll go from there.
Have a great week, friends!