So another year has gone by. 2012 has been a year of ups and downs. There were a few heartaches. A lot of fallen tears. A crushed dream (again). BUT there were also a lot of laughs and plenty of joy. I have a lot to be thankful for this year:
1. I felt the joy of being pregnant again, albeit for only six weeks
2. I made some wonderful friends on Babycenter
3. I have a good job that pays fairly well
4. I have a loving husband who loves me to bits
5. My family is well, healthy and happy
6. I have my buttcheeks (not the literal ones. Well, you know what I'm talking about :P)
7. I finished not one, but two 10km marathons.
Sure, I also have some grouse on 2012 but I'm not gonna list them down. I'd rather sweep them under the rug and forget about them. 2013 is all about moving forward.
I don't make New Year resolutions. I do have some hopes for 2013 though:
1. I hope that when I do get pregnant again, my pregnancy will be a healthy one and my baby(ies) will be safe and will stay in my womb until she/he/they are ready to enter this world
2. I want my family and friends to stay happy and healthy
3. I want DH's firm to be more successful than it is now
4. I hope to go on a holiday, preferably outside Malaysia
5. I hope to get a big, fat bonus LOL
How was your 2012? And what are your hopes for 2013?
Happy New Year everyone! May next year be all that you hope to be.