Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What To Eat & What Not To Eat

Today is 6dp5dt and I'm in bed looking out the window at the world outside. Gosh it's been so long since I've been out. Except for my pregnyl jabs every Tuesday and Friday at the nearby clinic, my perimeter is limited to the front door of my house. I've been craving for a lot of things lately, most of them involving chili/spicy food. I'm not that naive to think that it's probably because I'm probably pregnant. It's most probably because I've been on a strict diet since the ET. You know what they say, you always want what you can't have.

I've been staying away from spicy food, fermented food and junk food. So basically what I eat every day is bread, rice with dull side dishes like fish in soy sauce (ikan masak kicap) and soups. I really don't know how much more of this I can take but I'm not complaining. Yet.

So Prof told me that he doesn't think I should be on any diet but the nurses seem to think that it's best to stay away from the food listed above. Me? I don't know what to think. Part of me think that there's no way eating fish in soy sauce every day is a balanced diet but then again, we've been trying so hard to be pregnant that it probably doesn't hurt to listen to the nurses.

I'm just wondering if it's maybe our culture to be on a strict diet. The kind that you adhere to right after you give birth. What are the things that you ladies stay away from after the ET? Maybe you can help me out here while I dream about having a steak sandwich with spicy samba on the side. Nope. Not weird at all :P

Sidenote: I decided to change things up a bit with my font. Do you like it? Does it make you dizzy? Do I change it back? Let me know what you think :)




Much love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment