Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weird Dreams

So I haven't had a dreamless night in over a week. I can't remember what those dreams were about but the one I had last night and the night before? Those I remember and they were weird. Really weird. The previous night I dreamed I was in a car driving along a road I didn't recognize and then a faceless woman with long hair rode past me on a bicycle. Freaky right?

And then last night I had the weirdest dream ever. I dreamed that my aunt asked me to squeeze milk out of a goat (what?) so I went outside and put a bottle underneath the goat and milk came out! (what??) And then all of a sudden I was searching for a pair of shoes in my shoe box and I couldn't find it and I was so frustrated that I cried. The next thing I knew DH shook my shoulder to wake me up coz I was crying in my sleep. What the???

I've read that having dreams at night is one of pregnancy symptoms. Really? Hahahah. I think I should chronicle my dreams in this blog. Sounds like a fun thing to do. Although a bit creepy LOL.

Ok I'm gonna get back to watching the finale of The Amazing Race. The racers had to play a game in Japan called "Bring The Chicken Home." What??? Hahahah!!



Much love,
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment