|Days from LMP|
|38||5 3/7||yolk sac|
|39||5 4/7||yolk sac|
|40||5 5/7||yolk sac|
|41||5 6/7||yolk sac|
If calculating from LMP which was on 16/4, I'm at 3w+4d from LMP, and this website says that at at 3w+5d from LMP, the range is 0-50, so I'm good right? Right? Sigh...this is all so confusing. Anyhow, I texted Prof just now to tell him the result and I asked him if the number was ok and he didn't seem too concerned but he did tell me to do another blood test on Monday. Hopefully the number will rise. I'm hopeful that it will InsyaAllah.
In other news, I received my first blog award! Thanks Mel for the "One Lovely Blog Award"!
So here's what I gotta do:
1. Share who gave it to you with a link back to their blog.
2. Write down seven random facts about yourself.
3. Give this award to fifteen other bloggers.
4. Let them know they've won.
5. Pop the award on your blog.
Seven random facts about me. Let's see:
1. I had a cat called Schumi (after Michael Schumacher the F1) driver
2. I'm a gadget girl. I love love love gadgets.
3. I have a scar on my forehead from an accident when I was a kid.
4. My favorite subject in high school was English Literature.
5. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a judge when I grow up.
6. I'm a size 10. I used to be either 6 or 8 two years ago. Boo.
7. My favorite color is purple.
The blogs I'm awarding this to are:
1. Just A Little Off Kilter
2. Intrinsically Me
3. The Ryan Report
4. Storm In My Teacup
5. A Reason To Stay Alive
6. The Two Week Wait
7. My Lazy Ovaries
Errr...ok so I don't have 15 blogs. Will 7 do? :P