Monday, May 14, 2012

Last Night

I dreamed about my old school, BBGS a.k.a Bukit Bintang Girls School a.k.a the best school in the world. I don't what made me dream of it but it was like I was back in school, walking along the pathway from the gym to the labs. I can still remember where every room in the school were. The libraries (yes we had two. The bigger one for the seniors and the smaller one for the juniors), the teachers' room, the prefects' room, the science labs, the art rooms, my own classrooms from Form 1 to Form 5. I still remember the school moto. Nisi Dominus Frustra. Without God all is in vain. Very apt indeed and it's something I hold on to, especially now.




BBGS 20 years ago


What's become of BBGS now

It really is a shame that my future kids will not be able to go to my old school. They can't anyway. The school is long gone. What is in its place is a big modern shopping mall. I don't know what to make of this dream. Could it be that I worry about which school my kids will be going to? My fear for the education system that pales in comparison to what I had 20 years ago? Whatever it is, I think it is wise not to dwell too much on what our dreams mean. It still doesn't make it less fun to chronicle it though. Especially after my dream of my school last night, the face of my childhood crush appeared LOL. I wonder what happened to him. Maybe I should look him up on Facebook. Hmmm...

Anyway, it's 12dp5dt today. We've decided to wait till tomorrow to do our beta #2. I'll be going to a seminar that my parent company is organizing, and after two weeks of being at home and on the bed, it will be good to go out and see the world again. I'm really hoping for good numbers tomorrow. Wish me luck!

In other news, I now have an aversion towards rice. The mere thought of eating those white grains turn me off. Now what do I do? And my b***bs are starting to hurt, a pain which I welcome. Come to think of it, I welcome every ache, every pain, every nausea and every morning sickness (I haven't had any yet, though). Bring it on!! After all it's nothing I can't take after 7 years of TTC, right?

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment