Friday, May 18, 2012

First Nosebleed

I had my first nosebleed this morning. Although I know that nosebleeds is a pregnancy symptom, I'm not too excited about it. I had nosebleeds everyday during IVF #1 and look how well that turned out. AF still hasn't showed so that counts for something. Right now I'm just taking it one day at a time. I figured that if I'm meant to be pregnant, I'll be pregnant.

I asked DH the other night that if I couldn't have babies at all, would he be alright with it, and his answer gave me goosebumps. He said, "we have each other, and that's enough." Aaaand cue the waterworks. It's so like DH to say that and make me feel better and warm all over.

So this week is my last week at home. I'm gonna start work next week after a three week break. I can't say I'm excited about it. I'm definitely not excited about dealing with difficult people at the office. I'm pretty comfortable with my routine now:

6.45 a.m - get up for prayers. And then go back to sleep
8.00 a.m - get up for my pills. Breakfast and see DH off to work. And then go back to sleep
11.00 a.m - shower. Prepare lunch (if I'm up to it)
12.00 p.m - 5.30 p.m - catch up on TV shows until DH gets back from work. Prayer in between.

DH won't' let me do any house work while I'm on this break, so I've really been a lady of leisure. Now you see why I'm not too excited about going back to work. Must.get.myself.mentally.prepared.for.next.week. Oh well, I'll do that on Sunday. Right now, I'm gonna continue snuggling under my blanket.


Much love,


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting useful information to keep in mind when nose bleed occurs.Ensure that blood does not move to internal organs which can cause clotting.for more advance information about it then full information is here

    ReplyDelete