Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm A Pro At This

So I went to the MAC clinic this morning to get my supply of Puregon shots. The nurse asked me if I knew how to work the pen and I like a pro, immediately inserted the needle, adjusted the dial, poked the needle into my flabby tummy and pressed. I didn't need her help at all.That's what you get for TTC for 7 years LOL. As I've said in my last post, I'm trying to see the positive side in everything and so far all these positive vibes rock! This time five months ago, every little thing could set me off and I will start crying. I was also very VERY clingy to DH. Not to say that I'm not clingy now, but five months ago I couldn't let him out of my sight. That's how clingy I was. Lucky for me DH is a very very patient man LOL.

I'm doing great so far, but it's still to early to tell. It's only CD2 today. I have a looooong way to go. If all goes well, I'll go for my scan next Thursday and my ER will be either on Friday or Saturday next week. Yay!!

Anyway, here's a look at my best friends for the next week :P

Sorry my hand was a bit shaky. Blame it on the Puregon shot LOL

Well, hello there. I haven't seen in you in a while

Will update more soon. 

Much love,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment