Friday, October 14, 2011

Of Buttcheeks and ER

So I was feeling crappy this week when I got a surprise in the mail. One of my buttcheeks sent me a good luck card! It was a good thing that I didn't get the card the day before or I would have cried buckets. See this is why I love my girlfriends. They really know how to make me smile.

On another note me and DH went for my scan on Friday and we had seven big follicles then! Hip hip hooray!!! We had the egg retrieval procedure yesterday and my doc collected 14 eggs. The procedure went well Alhamdulillah. I've heard stories of how patients woke up in the middle of the procedure and feel the pain. I'm so glad that didn't happen to me. But golly! The cramps after the procedure was so bad it actually made me cry. And there was some vaginal bleeding which I read is normal. The pain is a lot lesser today and I even got out of bed to vacuum the house hahahaha. DH is an absolutely awesome nurse although he can be quite the policeman at times. But hey, he brings me my meds and helps me bathe and I cannot ask for more than that.

So yeah we'll be waiting for the nurse to all us tomorrow to confirm when the embryo transplant is gonna be. There seems to be a lot of waiting involved huh? Will update when that happens. Till then, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment