Monday, April 28, 2014

Lightbulb Moment

I'm a planner. I like to plan ahead. When it comes to holidays I'll be the one preparing the itinerary six months before the actual holiday. So naturally when it comes to IVF #3, I want to make sure that everything is in order. When I had some spotting on Saturday it kind of threw me out of whack. I wasn't expecting AF to arrive till end of the month. Plus the Dr had instructions on the stim meds that we need to get and we haven't gotten them yet. And so I got a bit flustered.

When I told DH about the stims he told me to ask the Dr whether we should get them now or wait. So I asked and she said to get them now. And even then DH was hesitant to get them and told me to wait for the scan on Wednesday. By this time I was getting really annoyed. I didn't want to wait till AF arrives in full flow to get the stims. I really don't want to rush this. So I told him fine, if he wasn't going to call the nurse to order the stims I'll do it myself. Seeing that he had already pissed me off I think he felt a little guilty so he called the nurse. While he was talking to the nurse to place our order it suddenly dawned on me why he was hesitant to get the stims. He was actually hoping that I'd get pregnant naturally! I wanted to laugh but didn't have the heart to. Knowing my past and my inability to conceive (come on, we've been trying for a baby for 9 friggin' years) I really didn't think that it's possible. 

He told me that the nurse will call him on Friday to confirm our order. I think he was a bit relieved coz that would mean that we will getting the stims only after my scan LOL. 

So anyway we'll be going to the clinic this Wednesday just to make sure that everything is ok, and I guess we'll go from there. 

Have a great week, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Could it be implantation bleeding? Eeeek!

    Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No chance of that Princess. AF came i full force last week LOL

      Delete