Sunday, April 6, 2014

IVF #3: Day 1

So today I start taking Pyrogynova to relax my uterus. Tomorrow is our second appointment date with Dr. Adilah. I'm not sure what to expect tomorrow. I think she wants to do another scan to make sure that everything is ok before I start taking injections. We're taking it slow this time and keeping it under wraps except for a few people whom I've told, so we'll see how that plays out. 

This afternoon I went out for lunch with my buttcheeks and can I just say that it felt weird sitting there among my closest friends. It was like there was a wall separating us and I didn't know what to talk about with them anymore except for the normal pleasantries. And when they start talking about their bundles of joy I felt lost, like I didn't belong. Maybe it's all in my head. Maybe I need to get used to the fact that I'm the odd one out now. Maybe.

Anyway, I should turn in early to get ready for our appointment tomorrow. Goodnight and have a great week ahead!

6 comments: