Saturday, April 19, 2014

And the Waiting Game Begins


So normally when this happens, my crazy self will rummage through my drawer looking for that HPT, hoping against hope that this time two blue lines will magically appear. Alas, this isn't the case this month. Knowing my inability to conceive on my own and the fact that Dr Adilah prescribed Norcolut to suppress my period this month, I knew that I would be wasting my time. 

So, this Norcolut stuff is really messed up, huh? I've been taking it for a couple of weeks now and I think my body is super confused. AF was supposed to come two days ago (see picture) and it didn't. I think my body is thinking "what the hell is going on here???" I have cramps, not unlike period cramps but so far I haven't had any emotional outbursts thank God. The good doctor has timed AF to come end of the month, just in time for her to be back from Germany so I'm just waiting for that to happen. And that's when all the fun starts. Bring on the needle I say! Fun stuff. Fun fun stuff *crying inside*

Have a good weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Aiza, it's good kan ur period is late - meaning that norculat is doing its job... I can imagine ur 'restlessness' nak start treatment. InshaAllah, I doakan all will go smoothly as planned. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup it's good. Takut jugak kalau period datang masa Dr. Adilah takde. Lagi panic hahaha.

      Thanks ST!

      Delete