Thursday, April 10, 2014

Tick Tick Ticker

Hello friends! So in the last post I mentioned that Dr Adilah questioned whether I was really pregnant during my two IVFs, and what she said really stuck in my head until today. It made me doubt my "pregnancies". Because of that doubt and because we're now moving towards our third IVF, I have taken down the two baby tickers from this blog. It took me a while to gather up the courage to take them down. I guess I was afraid that I would forget. Sure I doubted whether I was pregnant or not but I didn't want to forget that it may have happened. Does that make sense? Anyway, when I finally did find the courage and clicked the "remove" button, I felt a semblance of peace. I can now look ahead and look forward to this third IVF and the only ticker I want to put up on this blog for now is the ticker to countdown the days till DH and I will get to hold our baby (or babies) in our arms. 

Speaking of third IVF, I cannot wait to start. I can't say whether I have good vibes about this yet, but at least we're on that road of trying again. Plus I'm looking forward to staying at home for a couple weeks without thinking about work LOL. 

And that's all folks! Have a great day (or what's left of it)


No comments:

Post a Comment