Thursday, July 18, 2013

Shine On

Thank you so much Melissa for nominating me for the Shine On Award. So apparently there are rules to follow when you are nominated.

Rules:

1. Display the award logo on you blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them

So, 7 boring things about myself LOL:

1. I am a Sagittarius
2. I'm a lawyer but my dream is to open a cozy cafe bookshop
3. I love going for runs to clear my head and to think
4. I'm a kid at heart. I love to watch cartoons. My favourites include Kim Possible and Totally Spies. And has anyone seen Despicable Me 2? Aren't the minions adorable? :D
5. I love to read books. Before I start reading a new book, I always sniff the pages first
6. I'm a couch potato
7. I'm not a crier but when I do cry, I do it alone. Don't want anyone to see snot running down my face, eh? :P

http://laughingpromises.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/shineonaward.jpg

I nominate these awesome bloggers (not quite 15 :P):

No comments:

Post a Comment