Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tag! You're It!!

A good friend from my BBC group, Melissa tagged me to post "Getting To Know You". This is my first time being tagged. Not sure if I'm doing this right, but here goes...

1. What are your top 3 favourite recipes?
Mutton curry (DH loves this), asam pedas and steamed fruit cake

2. What are 3 attributes you most love about your husband
He's the most patient person I know, he makes me laugh till my tummy aches and he loves me unconditionally

3. Ascribe 5 words to your infertility journey
Exciting, frustrating, hopeful, baby,

4. What is the one thing you have learned about yourself in the past year?
That I'm stronger than I give myself credit for

5. What is the 1 thing very few people know about you?
I used to bite my nails when I was a kid until my mom decided to punish me everytime I bit them LOL

6. What is your favourite place you have visited?
Cardiff, Wales. Beautiful place. Beautiful country. Beautiful people.

7. What is your favourite colour?
Purple. I'm Barney in disguise :P

8. What was your most recent favourite book?
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella. Finished it in one sitting (4 hours)

9. What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching Junior Masterchef Australia. Those kids are awesome and cute to boot!

10. What is your favourite blog post you have written?
It would have to be the one where I blogged about taking the HPT and it turned out positive here. Reading it made me remember how happy me and DH were when we saw the positive sign.

11. What is your #1 on your bucket list (beside being a mommy)?
To take a trip to New Zealand and bungee jump.

My brain is fried and I can't think of new questions. So here you go Ninie. Your turn! You can recycle my questions hehehe.

Till next time, my lovelies. Much love! xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment