Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We're All Set! Plus The Awesomeness That Is James Morrison

So DH and I went to see the good old Prof yesterday to talk about the new cycle. Boy he sure he looked happy to see us. I think he wants this to happen as much as we do. Anyway, it looks like we're all set for an April cycle. Yay for us! We talked about assisted hatching, a procedure that the Prof would like to do where the layer surrounding the embryo is peeled off using laser to improve implantation. And the good news is it won't cost us an extra dime! Double yay! I'm excited about this new cycle. I guess I'm looking at it differently. I'm more hopeful this time. Still cautious, but hopeful. Hey, any extra positive vibe helps right?

Prof prescribed me antibiotics (Zythromax) to be taken before my next cycle starts to flush out any infections and I'll start taking clomid and Puregon injections on the first day of AF. I'm gonna speak to my boss about the possibility of working from home after the ET. That way it's ease off his worry that my workload will be taken care off. This time I myself will try not to worry about my office work. My baby comes first. Everything else is secondary.

So now we'll just have to wait for my AF to come, possibly mid next month. That's one good thing about my AF. It is ALWAYS on time. In the meantime, I'll try to finish off whatever office work I can and prepare myself physically and mentally.

On a side note, I've been listening to the new James Morrison album, The Awakening, and it's awesome! I love his slightly hoarse yet smooth as silk voice and the songs just blew me away. Have a listen especially I Won't Let You Go, One Life and Up (feat Jessie J).

The Awakening [+Digital Booklet]

And while you're at it, have a listen at his sophomore album, Songs For You, Truths For Me. Also awesome, awesome album. My favourite tracks are Please Don't Stop The Rain, Broken Strings (feat Nelly Furtado) and If You Don't Wanna Love Me.

 
Songs For You, Truths For Me


Have a listen guys. You can thank me later :P

Much love!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment