Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello Friends!

Hello friends! First of all, thank you so much for your prayers and kind notes. They got me through the BFN. Speaking of BFN, I've been a real busy bee since we got the test result. Not only busy with trying again but also busy with doing my own stuff which is long overdue. First I got a haircut and put highlights to cover up my mushrooming white hair. They're horrendous! The white hair, not the highlights hehe. Then I registered with a gym and have been going three times so far. And I'm loving it! I've forgotten how good it feels to really sweat. Plus I need to lose 6kg and I need to start training for the Standard Chartered marathon in October. Thank goodness I don't mind working out. And I'm thinking of getting hubs to register at the gym too. We'll see how well that turns out hehe.

I also made a new TTC friend! While I was doing IVF #3 all we've ever done was text each other and since IVF #3 didn't work out, we arranged to meet a couple of weeks ago. And she's lovely!! So glad for the day that she first sent me an e-mail saying hello :)

Speaking of TTC, I've also been seeing the RE to follow up on our next plan. We did a whole bunch of blood tests, some of them I couldn't even pronounce. We haven't gotten the results yet though. The RE has also arranged me to do a hysteroscopy next week, so it looks like I'm gonna have to spend a couple of nights again at the hospital. Oh well. Whatever it takes to find out what's wrong with me right? 

So that's what's up with me. How are you guys doing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment