Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Post of 2012



So another year has gone by. 2012 has been a year of ups and downs. There were a few heartaches. A lot of fallen tears. A crushed dream (again). BUT there were also a lot of laughs and plenty of joy. I have a lot to be thankful for this year:

1. I felt the joy of being pregnant again, albeit for only six weeks
2. I made some wonderful friends on Babycenter
3. I have a good job that pays fairly well
4. I have a loving husband who loves me to bits
5. My family is well, healthy and happy
6. I have my buttcheeks (not the literal ones. Well, you know what I'm talking about :P)
7. I finished not one, but two 10km marathons.

Sure, I also have some grouse on 2012 but I'm not gonna list them down. I'd rather sweep them under the rug and forget about them. 2013 is all about moving forward.

I don't make New Year resolutions. I do have some hopes for 2013 though:

1. I hope that when I do get pregnant again, my pregnancy will be a healthy one and my baby(ies) will be safe and will stay in my womb until she/he/they are ready to enter this world
2. I want my family and friends to stay happy and healthy
3. I want DH's firm to be more successful than it is now
4. I hope to go on a holiday, preferably outside Malaysia
5. I hope to get a big, fat bonus LOL
Ameeen...

How was your 2012? And what are your hopes for 2013?

Happy New Year everyone! May next year be all that you hope to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment