Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Here's to hoping

So my husband and I went back to his hometown for a kenduri doa selamat. The kenduri was for his two sisters-in-laws who will be giving birth soon, and also for us who will go through our first (and hopefully last) IVF next month. The kenduri went well Alhamdulillah so now we'll just have to go through with it and hopefully we'll be pregnant.

One of my friends who will also be doing her first IVF soon voiced her fears to me. She's not scared if the lain. She's scared that it won't work. I can understand her fears. We're investing a lot in this procedure and I'm not talking only in monetary terms, but emotional as well. I don't what I would do if it doesn't turn out the way that I hope it would, Nauzubillah but I guess I'll just have to have faith that He knows what is best for me and that everything that happens is His will. With that in mind InsyaAllah I'll be ok. And I hope my friend will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment