Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Green Eyed Monster

So me and Wan went back to Kuala Pilah to celebrate Eid. I know this sounds bad but I was hoping that my SIL who is three months (?) pregnant would be celebrating Eid at her hometown in Ipoh. But alas everybody decided to celebrate Eid in Kuala Pilah. So it was four days of mental torture. Ok so I was being dramatic but everytime I see her rub her non-existent baby tummy I feel like smothering myself with a pillow. For goodness sake you are not even showing woman! Stop rubbing your tummy. I get that she's ecstatic that she's with child. Heck I would be too but just the sight of her rubbing her tummy was enough to bring the green eyed monster in me. I wonder how long this feeling will last. Probably until I myself get pregnant which is not good. Jealousy is an ugly trait and I admit that. But I can't help it, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment