Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's Happening

So AF finally came yesterday after a four month absence. I have been pre-warned by my RE that this AF will be a bit different than normal. A bit more cramps and a bit more bloody (TMI I know :P). Thankfully the cramps are bearable (it's almost gone today) but yes, its a bit more bloody. Since AF came before Ramadhan starts next month, DH and I decided to go ahead with IUI this cycle. Well be seeing the nurse for my first hormone shot tomorrow, I'll go in for a scan on Day 10 and we'll take it from there. I'm very hopeful about this cycle but I'm also being a realist and not getting my hopes too high. We all know only too well how unpredictable fertility treatments can be. I will update more as we progress on the treatment. This is exciting!

P/s: I wanted to update on my umrah trip but there's just so much to talk about the trip and so many photos to post. I promise I'll get on it as soon as I can :)

Have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment