Thursday, February 2, 2012

Renewed Hope

So DH and I were in the car on the way to work this morning and suddenly the topic of our next IVF cycle came up. We decided that March would be a good time to see the good old Prof if we want to start our next cycle in April. So I made the call there and then and whaddaya know? The Prof has an opening in March for an appointment. Yay!

As soon as I hung up, I had butterflies in my stomach. DH told me to keep it quiet so the only people who would know are Bella (not her real name) and my BBC buddies. Oh and people who read this blog. I'm pretty excited about this next cycle. My gut feeling says it's gonna work this time InsyaAllah. I'm praying so hard that we get our take-home-baby this time around. Hopefully the new meds protocol will help our embryo(s) thrive and grow as they should. And hopefully this time we'll be wiser with how we handle the treatment, the 2WW, the result etc. DH suggested I take a whole month off and I'm inclined to agree. There were too many stressful things going on at the office the last time and I really need to keep my emotions in check. I'm not sure how I'm gonna break the news to my boss, but I'll cross that bridge when I get there, eh?

This is our year. I know it :)

Much love xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yay Azia! So happy for you starting again! Xo, Princess

    ReplyDelete