Monday, October 22, 2012

Ladies & Gentlemen, We Have a Plan



So DH and I have decided to have our next cycle in...drum roll please...insyaAllah January 2013! We talked it over and after scrutinizing our finances DH declared that we're good to go in January. Yay!! That means we, or rather I, have two months to get my body in shape and my mind to be mentally prepared. So no more  coffee two mugs a day, turning in at 10 p.m. and chugging down my wheatgrass/barleygrass/chlorella potion before meals. Also, we really need to make time to see an Ustaz in Malacca to see if there's anything spiritual that's making me unable to get pregnant/sustain my pregnancies. Mental note to put that down in my November diary.

Speaking of getting pregnant and IVF, most if not all of my BBC friends have either given birth or are pregnant, which leaves just me. Although I'm over the moon for them, I can't help but feeling left out. No pressure on the next IVF LOL.

Anyway, just like the previous cycle I don't plan to tell anybody about it, except for my boss, buttcheeks and of course my family. So you know the drill. Shhhh!! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment